HellMedia is looking for a reliable, detail-oriented and ambitious WordPress Developer to join our team. In this full-time role, you will build, maintain and optimize a range of non-profit websites – altogether playing a major role in the success of many organizations.
• Build WordPress Websites/Landing Pages that are easy to manage and exact replicas of our designs.
• Maintain WordPress sites by adding new pages and functionality, performing plug-in updates, enhancing security & fixing bugs.
• Partner with our design team to advice on the technical viability of their ideas.
• Stay on top of the latest trends in non-profit technology, including donation systems, e-blast platforms and job portals.
• Work alongside our wider network of web developers to keep all projects running smoothly.
• Connect with our hosting provider to ensure all hosted sites are secure and high performing.
• Build genuine relationships with the points of contact at our non-profit clients.
• 5+ years of WordPress experience,
• 5+ years of HTML, CSS3 experience,
• 5+ years of Adobe Photoshop experience,
• 5+ years of Adobe Illustrator experience,
• 2+ years of Elementor Page Builder experience,
• 2+ years of Mailchimp Automation Software experience,
• 2+ years of Yoast SEO Plugin experience,
• Solid understanding of PHP/MySQL, core WordPress functions, custom themes, custom post types & effective plugins.
At HellMedia we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We encourage freedom of ideas, diversified opinions and individual initiative. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we take great care to ensure we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, regular team-building events and other benefits that can include a pension scheme, holidays or anything else you fancy. This position is based in Richmond Hill (Canada) and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
Finally, we are open to Remote workers anywhere on the planet, should you meet qualifications.
H2007 : WordPress Developer Job Toronto